Thursday, March 25, 2010

Rinna Shows Movement

As I was happily doing my initial picture walk (I admit it, I am so celebrity obsessed that I have to do one quick cover-to-cover peruse before reading a single word) through US Weekly last week my giddiness quickly turned to fear as this startling picture of Lisa Rinna jumped out at me. I'm not 100% certain but I may have even let out a little scream. I relied on the headline for identification of the person in the picture since Lisa is unrecognizable in this photo that most closely resembles the appearance of a person being viewed through a peephole.

Upon further reading I learned that this was Lisa's announcement to the world that she does not have too much Botox. Apparently she is fed up with being the poster child for plastic surgery and is starting a movement (literally) to advocate for imperfections. Now I hate to blow her cover but for those of you who don't know, Botox lasts an average of 3-4 months. Once it wears off one's appearance goes back to what it was before showing line, wrinkles, and increased movement. I can't help but wonder if she went straight to her injector's office after this photo was taken. Point proven to the world, now make me look young again!!

In the past I've always respected Lisa for being open about her nips and tucks, but recently there was the 'pot calling the kettle black' remarks about Heidi Montag, followed by this attempt at Botox denial which is a 180 from her 'botoxed and proud' statements of the past.

The irony here for me is that the first thing I thought when I saw that picture in US Weekly is that she needed Botox. I have a funny feeling that her forehead has seen a needle or two since that picture was taken...


No comments:

Post a Comment