Thursday, March 25, 2010

Actress Sadha speaks!



Will you act in the film which has the significance for the heroine?
I have done such a role in a Telugu film. If the film flops, the blame falls on the heroine. So I am scared to act in such films. Instead of this I like to act in commercial films which would attract the audience.

Why this gap?

In between I was signed for three Hindi films. I had given continuous call sheet for these films; hence I was not able to act in Tamil films.

About Puli Vesham?
Before this, P Vasu had approached me to act in the Kannada film Aptharakshaka and other films. I had sometimes wept for not acting in his films. But now he has given me a good role in this film Puli Vesham. I am pairing with R K. According to the story, my role is mysterious. The mystery will be disclosed in the final scene only.

Earlier you have acted with big heroes?
Though I have acted in many Telugu films, I had acted in Jayam with a new face Jayam Ravi. Even in Unnale Unnale I had acted with Vinay who was a new face. When I select a film, I will not see who the hero is. I will always see who is the director, the role, the story and the producer. If I like any one of these I will agree to work in that film. Money is not important for me.

There is an image that you are doing homely roles?
I have changed this in Anniyan. I had come in modern dresses in the song sequences in this film. Glamour role is suitable for me. But I will not exceed my limitations.

More exclusive photo shots of Sada
More exclusive shots of sexy actor and actress
More exclusive photo shots of Sexy Actress
Exclusive Video Trailer
Hollywood Celebrity Hot Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment