Thursday, March 25, 2010

Kamal Haasan – “Cinema is my happiness’



I am still looking cinema with daze. Cinema is filled with daze, thrill, perturb and happiness. On the day of my film's release I will be seeing the face of the audience. The happiness and the cheerfulness on their face is real.

I actually wanted to work as a screenplay writer. Once when I went to Modern Theatres, I happened to see Kalaignar's script. There were so many details and nuances in it. After seeing this I postponed this matter for another six years. There are lots of things to be forgotten by an actor. But in one matter they should be arrogant. You should not respect your earlier victory. I have no respect for myself. But I very often get perturbed.

I always take my early success has challenging. We should not be disturbed about failures. In cricket, if they lose, are they breaking their heads? They get ready for the next match. We should be like this. Nadigar Thilagam gave 13 continuous flops. If it was anybody else, they would not have survived. But his next 14th film ran for more than 200 days.Only he is capable of this.'

Kamal Haasan presented shields to Surya, Vadivelu, Ramesh Khanna, Manobala, Anand Babu, FEFSI Vijayan, Alex, actresses Saroja Devi, Nayanthara, director K S Ravikumar, producer Udhayanidhi Stalin. Co-producer Shenbagamurthy, music composer Harris Jayaraj, lyrists Na Muthukumar, Thamarai, choreographer Gayathri Raghuram and PRO Nikil Murugan.

Tamil film producers Council president Ramanarayanan, Kalaignar TV CEO Amirtham, Surya, Parthiban, Vadivelu, directors A R Murugadoss, Lingusamy, Dharani and music composer Harris Jayaraj also spoke on this occasion. Udhayanidhi Stalin did some charitable to visually disabled people and other orphanage homes on this occasion.

More exclusive photo shots of Kamal
More exclusive shots of sexy actor and actress
More exclusive photo shots of Sexy Actress
Exclusive Video Trailer
Hollywood Celebrity Hot Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment