Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Thursday 13 - Songs I Never Pass On - 6/5/08

I have several hundred songs on the playlist that randomly plays on the IPOD in my car. Depending upon my mood I often skip songs as soon as the intro begins. These are 13 songs that I never pass on. I am never out of the mood to hear any of them. There are many more but these came to mind first:

1. Bed of Roses – Bon Jovi



2. You Shook Me All Night Long – AC/DC



3. Pride and Joy – Stevie Ray Vaughn



4. Nessun Dorma – Luciano Pavarotti – one of the highlights of my life is seeing him live in Hyde Park in London from right in front of the stage – for free (London Rocks)



5. I Don’t Want To Miss a Thing – Aerosmith



6. Faithfully – Journey



7. Can’t Let Go – Lucinda Williams



8. Cry – Angie Aparo



9. Eruption – Van Halen



10. Born To Run – Bruce Springsteen



11. The Flame – Cheap Trick



12. Like a Hurricane – Neil Young



13. Not Fade Away – Buddy Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment