Thursday, June 26, 2008

Cheska Garcia excited on her wedding ???

Filipina celebrity model and host-actress Cheska Garcia is pretty excited on her upcoming wedding with Doug Kramer, all was been set-up properly including the date (October 9, 2008).



The event would be strictly with family and friends, she mean closed - selecting sponsors with about 16 ninongs and ninangs.

With Spanish with a twist theme wedding, Cheska expect 200, 300, 600 or 1,000 guest. Filipina model host-actress and the said fiance got a 800 sq. lot and house on Forest Hills were they planned to stay after the wedding.

PEP EXCLUSIVE: Cheska Garcia will not invite Jennylyn Mercado to her wedding

The Jennylyn versus Patrick issue has been going on for several months now, and each camp has been releasing contradicting statements. Who’s telling the truth?

Cheska Garcia, the elder sister of Patrick, told PEP: “Be the better judge. You have spoken to me. I’m at the state right now where I’m all loose. I can be a b*tch to you right now but I choose not to. Because that’s the way I was brought up. I don’t have to try hard. That’s the way I am, and the way my brother is. And I know my brother better than anybody else in the showbiz.”

Cheska Garcia, who is a few months away from her wedding day, is brimming with excitement.

During the birthday party of Ruffa Gutierrez—held at the Blue Leaf Events Place in Fort Bonifacio, Taguig, last June 21—she revealed to PEP (Philippine Entertainment Portal) that she can’t wait to marry cager Douglas Kramer.

She’s on cloud nine, discussing her wedding plans for October 9 this year.

But in the course of the conversation, Cheska brought up one topic that has been unsettling her family for four months now: The issues confronting Patrick Garcia.

“My brother is a good guy,” Cheska said. “We were brought up with breeding, with class. You know, it’s not even class…I mean, each person can have class that they claim to have, but you know what, we are not like that.”

She continued, “My brother decided to be a businessman, is that gonna break him? We don’t have to blame ourselves. Pero alam mo, take it as it is. Pero kami, hindi kami maintriga. My brother is quiet.”

The Us Girls host was obviously disconcerted about the situation of her younger bro.

Last June 15, the 26-year old actor left for the States to pursue his studies and get away from all the “intrigues” surrounding him here. And most of these intrigues have to do with his relationship with Jennylyn Mercado, the mother of his first baby,.

Cheska told PEP, “My brother is in the U.S. and then, you know what, I’m very proud of my brother, because no matter how many times he’s been trampled on, stepped on, he’s never spoken anything [bad] about anybody.”

No comments:

Post a Comment