Friday, June 20, 2008

Katrina Halili Photos - Truly 'kahali halina'

The Philippine's sexiest woman of 2006 and 2007, beating Angel Locsin and Marian Rivera, Katrina Halili started her career as one of the pioneers of GMA's Starstruck. Her villain role as Angelica in Marimar truly made her as one of the fastest rising star of her generation.

Will she remain her Philippine's sexiest title this year? Let's wait till the July issue of FHM Philippines. Catch Katrina Halili in GMA's "Magdusa Ka" with Iwa Moto and Dennis Trillo. This time as the lead star and not a villain.





SEXY actress Katrina Halili dismissed issues she is having an affair with Dr. Hayden Kho who is the boyfriend of prominent cosmetic surgeon Dr. Vicki Belo.

Both Vicky and Katrina scoffed at rumors in a separate interview last Saturday.

"I don't know where the issues are coming from. What's important is Dr. Belo and I are okay, I highly respect them. I hope they would not make issues about us," Katrina said.

For Belo's part, she said, "You know, Katrina is our baby. She is our patient for years. And she is a nice lady, super sweet, and kind. I will not be insecure with her as she became loyal to me. She'll never do anything like that. I know many would flirt with Hayden when he joined showbiz but not Katrina."

Hayden also dismissed the rumors, saying: "Intrigues are okay but not to the extent that they would make people believe because she might be affected. As of now it still doesn't, but it (issues) will eventually affects our relationship. She (Katrina) is a very good girl. Her image is very sweet, so I hope it will not (issues won't go any further)."

The couple added that they don't want Katrina to be aloof to them as they said they both love the sexy actress.

Katrina likewise put down issues that she is visiting Hayden at his condo unit, saying they only see each other when she visits the clinic of Belo.

Belo is confident that Katrina's "secret affair" with his boyfriend is merely rumors, as she knows that Hayden "preferred more mature women".

"Hayden is attracted with elder beautiful women, older woman, because they are more stable. We are not so much rattled with such issues. I know where I stand with him. I feel secure with his love. I understand him very well. So I hope this is true. I hope next year, we are still here together," Belo said.

But still Belo could not hide her worries as Hayden chooses to concentrate with his showbiz career, as he is part of the cast of "Kim Sam Soon" starring Regine Velasquez.

"Now that he is far from me, he is taping in Tagaytay for three days... We have not been apart, so I don't know... I am secure because we are together 24/7. When I don't see him, I am a little bit scared. But we made an agreement that if I have a little insecurity or suspicion, we'll talk about it," she said.

When asked if he is ready for all the intrigues showbiz would implicate him, Hayden said: "I guess it's my baptism of fire."

"This is really part of show business, all the intrigues. I mean, I am new in showbiz. So, I don't really understand if controversies really exist. It's really like the lifeblood of showbiz," he said.

Meanwhile, Katrina is overwhelmed with the high ratings that her afternoon television series "Magdusa Ka" is earning.

Katrina now proved that she could be a "kontrabida" and a "bida" as well. But she shared that doing villain roles are easier than crying for almost 24 hours like what oppressed leading actors do.

No comments:

Post a Comment