Thursday, June 5, 2008

Malaika Arora’s inked ???



Malaika Arora Khan is known for her dare-to-bare dressing style, but the gal likes keeping her secrets. Take her tattoos, for instance. But just this once, Malaika is game to telling all to TOI. Read on...

‘I am an angel’

My idea of a tattoo is that not many should be able to see it. I have always wanted a tattoo and the one you see now has ‘angel’ written on it. I also have another one with my son’s name on it but I am not telling you where I have got it. And I will keep adding to my tattoo tally as and when I have another kid. It is quite an addiction. I got it done with my sister Amrita and we were amongst the first in the industry to have it.

‘Amu’s meeting Syl’

I am happy the way Amrita’s career is shaping. She will be shooting at the Universal Studio in LA for Kambhat Ishq and the movie that she is doing has some very interesting cameos. Like by Sylvester Stallone and loads of other Hollywood stars!

‘That episode was a nightmare’

The incident over the promotion of a fairness cream was a nightmare for me and Arbaaz. We were just endorsing a brand and the company had an idea of launching it in a different manner. And suddenly, there were these divorce rumours. We both have stayed away controversies all our lives. In fact, I have been Ms Uncontroversial. This was a learning experience and it made me realise that people can be real strange sometimes. But I should also tell people that we actors are also human beings and the language that was used for us was uncalled for. Arbaaz was really hurt and he did not like the way his wife and kid were written about. But this chapter is over for us! But in the whole episode, some people came out in our support. That felt good.

‘Salman’s real self will come out’

I have seen the first episode of Salman’s TV show and I think what he says about this giving a clue to the person he is, is very true. When we do a movie, we are playing a character and when we do a reality show like he is doing, our true personality is revealed. The audience gets to see a slice of the real person that you are. And with this show, people will see the mad, crazy and child-like Salman... the way he is with us.

‘My NBA invitation’

I am going to Spain where I have a show. After that, there is more work in Dubai. And then, I will be taking a chutti and will join Amrita in Los Angeles where she is shooting. In fact, I was invited for the NBA finals in the US. But they wanted me there a week in advance and my schedule in Dubai didn’t permit me that. I wish I could have gone as it would have been a good experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment