Thursday, September 11, 2008

Rihanna's Future: Possible Breast Augmentation?











The 20-year old singer Rihanna has been rumored
to have gone under the knife, having gotten a
rhinoplasty and breast implants. Looking at pictures
from before she may have gone under the knife, her
nose does look wider. Now her nose looks well defined,thinner, and more projected. Her nose
could also look a lot different from having great make-up skills.
As far as breast implants, I do not think she has had breast augmentation, if anything she has been
in the spotlight and has always used make-up well and worn a padded push-up bra. In 2007,
Rihanna said,

“I’m terrified of going under the knife. Because of the pain, the complications - not to mention
the fact that it’s utterly unauthentic. “If my t*ts aren’t feeling big one day, too bad. I’ll get a good bra.“
I like my body and I work out as hard as I can to make it as perfect as possible. But at the end of the day
there’s always people who criticize your weight, your hairstyle and what you’re wearing. I just get on with it.”

This past weekend, Rihanna went on stage as a performer at the VMA’s, losing to Britney Spears for best

female video. We were all surprised to hear that she has been doing some reconsideration for plastic surgery.
Rihanna has stated that she has not had any plastic surgery up to this point in tim
e, however she is considering
it for the future, mainly when it comes to her breasts. Rihanna said,” “If my breasts started to drop, I might not
like that. But for the next 20-25 years I’m going to stay as natural as possible.”

The website Makemeheal.com did conclude that
Rihanna’s skin tone has in fact slightly changed, possibly
due to the
use of bleaching and skin lightening cosmetics
or even better make-up that brightens and lightens up
her skin. Rihanna is staying as natural as long as she possibly
can, until she one day does decide to get a breast
augmen
tation or lift; either way she will continue
to pave the way for new fashion.

Source: Makemeheal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment