Thursday, September 18, 2008

Basic Principles to Earn Money

Basic Principles to Earn Money!!First and most important point to remember:
A poor man is not the one, who doesn't have a penny in his pocket...But the one with out a dream.Being rich is every ones dream. But only few dreams everyday about it. But only few have the determination to achieve their goal.I remember once(1998) my parents were scolding me for my expenditures being beyond my earnings. Those days my earnings were only 2000$ a month, but my expenditures were crossing 2200$. So, every month my debts were increasing 200$. My parents were forcing me to reduce my expenditures so that I should save at least 200$ a month. But my idea is always different. If I adjust with my expenditures & start saving from my earnings, I will never become rich.I instead started thinking to earn more than my expenditures. That time my aim was 6000$ a month. And finally I have achieved it in 2 months of time.Here you can notice two things..1) If you listen to your parents and compromise with your expenditures, then probably today also your earnings would have been 2000$.2) Just because I my thoughts were, to earn more than my earnings, today I am earning 10000$ a month.So, try to think differently..Try to earn more to save money. But never try to reduce your expenditures to save money.
Set small targets to save a Big amount !!
Set always small targets. If you have to read a 1000 pages book to pass a subject, you probably will take 7 days to start reading that book. But instead if you have to read a 10 pages book to pass the same subject, you would have read that book with no time gap.So, if you want to see a big money, try to set small targets. First set a target of saving 100$, which is not a big deal. Once you reach that target, set your target to 200$. And so on...go up to 1000$. So this principle always works to achieve even 1 Million $. This formula works like a wonder. Try it..

No comments:

Post a Comment