Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A Brand New 90210.... And a Brand New Face?


For all you 90's babies, 90210 version 2.0 is here! I'm soo looking forward to see the new story line, the new faces and of course TV's first frienemies Kelly and Brenda. I wonder what their roles will be... guidance counselors? boxing instructor? or maybe Botox/injectibles spokesperson.

Hotgossip.com quoted Shannon Doherty as saying
“These are my looks, whether you like them or not. They work for me. I have a gap in the middle of my teeth. You know how many people wanted to cover that gap? My parents are like, ‘Don’t ever do that! That’s what makes you different!’ I was raised to have a lot of confidence and believe in myself,” she said. Now I've seen recent photos of her and she doesn't look like she went running to the Botox fairy once the CW signed her on to do the new 90210. But then again I guess we'll all find out tonight.

However, Ms. Jennie Garth, our beloved Kelly, well that's another story. I always thought she was beautiful, and I remember everyone in elementary school wanted to be like her, but recent pictures of her look a little different. On Awful Plastic Surgery's website Jennie has an extremely smooth forehead and her eyes seem to be pulled open with a little brow elevation. This look may be accredited to Botox, or maybe even a upper and lower lid blepharoplasty (eyelid lift). She may have had some fillers in her laugh lines like Juvederm or Restylane, and she takes great care of the porcelain skin (perhaps a chemical peel in the past?). It doesn't look like she really went overboard, I'll give her that much but I would think at 36 you'd have at least one wrinkle.
Can't wait for that season premiere!

No comments:

Post a Comment