Friday, February 6, 2009

Fantastic Physique!


I came across this picture of Tom Cruise this morning and my jaw literally dropped to the floor. Apparently, Tom and his brood are avoiding this frigid NYC weather by spending some time in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Now Tom has always been easy on the eyes, but when I think of him I don't really think of the "ripped abs type". A few blogs have speculated the superstar has undergone VASER Hi Def Liposuction or "lipo sculpting". Many sources have also claimed that Mr. Cruise has had no such procedure, but that he is in heavy training for an upcoming film. It is rumored that he is working up to six days a week with a personal trainer. From the look of it, I don't think he has had any work done. It looks to me that he has just put some serious time in at the gym. Anyway, by whatever method he has achieved these chiseled abs, I think he looks fabulous for a man his age!!


No comments:

Post a Comment