Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thursday 13 - My Favorite Dog Breeds - 4/17/08

My 13 favorite breeds of dogs. I have chosen some for their temperament, some for their personality, others for their intelligence, and still others for their beauty. Kind of the same way I choose my friends. These are in no particular order:

1. Dachshund















2. Labrador Retriever














3. Akita


4. Boxer













5. Shar-Pei















6. Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen (PBGV)










7. Corgi (both kinds)















8. Irish Setter












9. Bloodhound














10.German Shepherd














11.Mastiff (all kinds)














12.Golden Retriever















13.Miniature Pinscher














I thought I would also include my favorite breeds of cats. They are listed below:

1.

No comments:

Post a Comment