Friday, April 29, 2011

The Royal Wedding

What else could someone blog about on 4/29/11 other than The Royal Wedding!!! It is ALL we've been hearing about for months and in recent weeks it has consumed the airwaves so much so that I found out about the deadly tornado in the south 24 hours after it happened by watching American Idol. I have to admit I was a little annoyed by all the coverage leading up to the big day but when I woke up this morning I ran to the television to catch a glimpse of the glowing couple and of course to find out who designed the dress. I had to run to work because I couldn't bring myself to leave the house before the big balcony kiss. I have officially caught the fever.

Let me start off by saying that the newly titled Duchess of Cambridge looks absolutely stunning
today and my girl crush meter is going nuts right now. She is beautiful, sweet, elegant, stylish, and seems like a cool girl on top of all that. She has handled all the royal pressure like a seasoned pro and despite having the whole world watching every minute of her wedding she came across like any other bride...glowing and happy.

William and Kate continue to set new trends for the next generation of Royals with their relaxed approach to being the heirs to the throne. As they continue to live their lives more like commoners than royalty, I have to wonder if Kate will eventually break the plastic surgery taboo for the Royals. I have no doubt that there have been secret nip/tucks from the royal sector but I highly doubt it has been done with the Queen's knowledge or approval. Kate is young and flawless at the moment but even Royals age and it will be interesting to watch her over the years. Look no further than her mother to know that it will no doubt be a graceful process.


Now I couldn't help but notice that Sarah Burton had to build boobies into that gorgeous gown. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying the Duchess should run out tomorrow and have breast augmentation but I can't help but feel like her figure would look even better with some Kate Hudson style b-cups. The Queen won't even notice! We are here for you Duchess Catherine if you ever decide you want to take the plunge. Your secret will be safe with us!

Congratulations Duke and Duchess of Cambridge...Harry, you're next!

No comments:

Post a Comment