Thursday, December 23, 2010

You Want Me To Do What??

Recently, actress Carey Mulligan has been heard verbally bashing the doctor in Los Angeles who suggested she try botox after she asked him what to do about the wrinkles around her eyes. To be honest, I don’t know why she is so surprised the doctor recommended it. If you approach a doctor with a problem they should give you all of your options. If your concern is wrinkles around your eyes then botox should be mentioned as a possible treatment option. What Carey is not aware of is that botox is not just used for correction purposes; it can be used to prevent wrinkles as well.

Carey says she is upset that the doctor offered it to her because she is 25 years old. I can say from people that I have known that at 25 years old you can have sun damage and wrinkles if you did not take care of your skin well. That is why I’m glad I had older sisters to guide me towards the sun block aisle (thank you!). The point is: don’t shoot the messenger Carey. The doctor gave you your options and you can choose to do what you want without don’t publicly attacking him or something other people believe in.

On that note, I’m going to see my family...

Happy Holidays everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment