Thursday, April 29, 2010

“Language Is Not a Barrier For Me”: Tamannah

via Telugu Movie Reviews Telugu Movie News, Latest Gossips,Trailers by noreply@blogger.com (Akbar) on 4/28/10
Tamanna Hot

After two long years of gap, Tamannah is doing a straight film in Telugu opposite Allu Arjun in 'Badrinath'. Her dubbed film, Awaara is also ready to hit the screens in Telugu. The actress says that Tollywood and Kollywood are equally important for her.

"Telugu and Tamil are equally important industries for me. I plan to do as much work here as I do in Tamil. It is the script, the combination of whom I am starring with, the director, my role that decides where I work. I am conscious of scripts that comes my way and not the language of the films I am doing. The working style and passion for cinema is the same every where," says the actress.

Denying the rumors about the affair with Karthi she says "Karthi is an amazing actor and he is a fantastic person to work with. But I am not seeing him. These are baseless rumours. People draw these theories because we are doing a few movies together. There's nothing between us."

More exclusive photo shots of Tamanna
More exclusive shots of sexy actor and actress
More exclusive photo shots of Sexy Actress
Exclusive Video Trailer
Hollywood Celebrity Hot Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment