Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thursday 13 - Sexy Women of Television - 3/5/09

I have not done a Thursday 13 since it reemerged. Today, I decided to do one featuring 13 of the sexiest women from my life of television viewing. My image of them is frozen in time in a particular role. Some may not have aged as well as others, but I have noted the version of the star that put her on the list. This was hard to limit to 13, but I listed the first that came to mind. Victoria Principal – Dallas, Heather Locklear – TJ Hooker, and the woman that played the Borg on Star Trek nearly made the cut.

Marg Helgenberger – Still looks good on CSI, but most memorable on China Beach.

Linda Evans – Big Valley days, not Dynasty.

Kate Jackson – the most underrated angel.

Jenna Elfman – Dharma and Greg. Tall and sexy.

Adrienne Barbeau – Maude’s daughter and appeared on every game show on television due to her great assets.

Mitzi Kapture – Silk Stockings. Had the most beautiful mouth ever.

Linda Hamilton – the Beauty and the Beast. Long before Terminator.

Alyssa Milano – Charmed, not Who’s the Boss. I am not a pedophile.

Mariska Hargitay – Law and Order, daughter of Jayne Mansfield. Good genes.

Lynda Carter – Wonder Woman. Holy crap, she was beautiful.

Barbara Eden – caused a lot of boys my age to need glasses. "whatever you wish, Master."

Mary McCormack – Newest entry. Star of In Plain Site. Stunning and tough. The girl that plays her sister, Nichole Hiltz, is amazing too and worth a mention.


Baywatch Babes. Never actually watched the show, just watched them run during opening credits. Pamela Anderson and Carmen Electra are the only names I know, but there were others. The most viewed television show in history in spite of the male lead being a dweeb.

Honorable mention:

Angela Cartwright – Penny from Lost in Space and The Sound of Music. She is one day older than me. I had a huge crush. Looking back, she was not so striking, but earned a mention for helping me through puberty. Her Lost in Space sister, Marta Kristen, was much hotter. I guess I figured she was too old and I didn't have a chance with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment