Thursday, March 6, 2008

Thursday Thirteen - American Idol Rejects - 3/6/08

These are thirteen of my all-time favorite singers who would have never made it past the auditions of American Idol. They are in no particular order.

1)Neil Young

2)Eddie Vedder

3)John Lennon

4)Tom Petty

5)Bruce Springsteen

6)Mick Jagger

7)Billy Joel

8)Joe Cocker

9)Garth Brooks

10) Toby Keith

11)Roger Daltrey

12)Robert Plant

13)Bob Seger


I can hear Simon now, “Eddie, I have no idea what that was. I didn't understand a word of it.” “Mick, your facial expressions scare me” “Joe, what is wrong with you, you flail around like a spastic” "John, your vocals are good enough, but no one will remember you" "Garth, I seriously doubt you would have any commercial appeal" Or Randy would observe: “Neil, you had some pitch problems Dawg.”

No comments:

Post a Comment