Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Thursday 13 - Favorite Movies - 2/27/08

My thirteen favorite movies of all time or at least the first ones that come to mind. No particular order, just as I think about them: If a film has a sequel it will only be listed once even if I loved the sequels too, like Lethal Weapon. I am pretty much talking here about entertainment value, not masterpieces. I loved African Queen, Casablanca, and Citizen Kane, but they aren’t going to make the list. I am only going back a number of years. Hey, I gotta put limitations on this to get it down to 13. There are also no chick flicks here but I do like some of those too. I think that Love, Actually is one of the best ever. If that is truly a chick flick. I have also included a clip from each movie. If you want to view them hit pause on my jukebox or you will drive yourself nuts.

1) My Cousin Vinny

2) Field of Dreams

3) Shawshank Redemption

4) Silence of the Lambs

5) Fargo

6) Slingblade

7) A Fish Called Wanda

8) Jaws

9) Terminator

10) The Unforgiven

11) Rain Man

12) A Few Good Men

13) Pulp Fiction

No comments:

Post a Comment